PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUCE: TAVRIX 0.9

bladox
05-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi, I would like to announce TAVRIX, remastered KNOPPIX targeted on Atmel AVR MCU and BLADOX Turbo Adapter (AVR based product) development. It includes GNU tool chain configured for AVR, docs, examples, and various tools. You can find it at http://www.bladox.com
P.

mcaycedo
05-12-2004, 10:53 PM
excuse me my ingnorance?

What is Bladix focused for?

I go to the page and try to understand, bu to no avail?

Is some kind of development plataform for applications destinated for cell phones?

bladox
05-13-2004, 10:24 AM
excuse me my ingnorance?

What is Bladix focused for?

I go to the page and try to understand, bu to no avail?

Is some kind of development plataform for applications destinated for cell phones?

Bladox is a producer of Turbo Adapter - a phone accessory giving mobile phone a memory card, user applications and hardware ports (A/D converters, SPI, TWI interfaces, universal ports). The point is that it works with any (old/older) mobile phone and is ideal for lower level apps and mobile phone re-use for remote control/measurement. It is almost open source, development is GNU, apps are free. It is based on Atmel AVR microcontroller.

TAVRIX is a distribution (knoppix based) with all the tools, development, apps for not only Turbo but for generic AVR development. So any AVR developer (and there are many of them, AVR is one of the most popular MCUs) can use TAVRIX to e.g. evaluate the GNU development and compare it to commercial kits or use it in the classrom, etc.
P.