PDA

View Full Version : Creatin cloop: files are being renamed

quini
06-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Hallo!

I've successfully remastered knoppix 3.4, and now I'm trying to change the remastered knoppix again.

I get a lot of messages like the ones shown down, when creating the cloop image:
-----
Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)
Using window_rginstall_progr000.glade for ./usr/share/synaptic/glade/window_rginstall_progress.glade (window_rginstall_progress_msgs.glade)
-----

The command I'm running is:
-----
mkisofs -R -U -V "KNOPPIX.net filesystem" -P "KNOPPIX www.knoppix.org" -hide-rr-moved -cache-inodes -no-bak -pad . | nice -5 /usr/bin/create_compressed_fs - 65536 > /mnt/hda5/knx/master/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX
-----

I've also tryed adding "-iso-level 4" to mkisofs' command, and it doesn't complain, but image shows cloop errors when booting.

I don't understand the messages like "Using internal000 for ./.rr_moved/internal (internal)", as I'm using -hide-rr-moved option in mkisofs, and have run "rm -rf" as is in the how-to 8-?

TIA :)

quini
06-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Hallo again!

I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.

TIA :)

quini
06-09-2004, 03:12 PM
I was wondering if setting the sources.list to sarge's and dist-upgrading could be the problem.

... it is not. I still get the same errors when building the cloop from the original Knoppix 3.4 8-?

No idea on how to solve this. Since I remastered successfully a knoppix 3.4 I've moved to another computer, and now I've got a standalone partition to chroot to... but I think this is not a problem, is it? 8-?

Thanks.