PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Mouse Clicks

tracknact105
07-25-2004, 07:16 PM
I have just gotten Knoppix, both v3.3 and v3.4. Everything works fine except for the mouse, which nothing responds to the left or right buttons. The wheel wors fine and it moves alright, but I can't click on anything :x
I have a wireless (I believe USB) mouse and keyboard. I cannot just use a regular mouse because my wirless mouse and keyboard go to the same reciever, so unplugging the mouse would in turn unlug the keyboard. Please help me

mzilikazi
07-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Saw your post just sitting there unanswered..... The only thing I can suggest at this point is to enter your brand/model of wireless kb/mouse combo into google.com/linux and see what you get. Maybe someone has already written a solution. Oh and BTW it is certainly possible to use both a USB mouse and ps2 mouse simutaneously. It may take some mucking about w/ XF86Config-4 but it's not that hard. I'm not suggesting this as a solution but rather a work-around until you can figure out your kb/mouse problems. It's very hard to fix something w/out a mouse. :)