PDA

View Full Version : Knoppix 3,4 fails again...can't access "cheat codes&quo

alexjenx
07-28-2004, 09:04 PM
What a shitty mess this Knoppix is. According to the help one can try to fix a problem by typing "chaet codes" at the boot.....of corase it dosn't work...the kernel doesn't recognize this command......well Knoppix people...work harder.
My pc is new ...it worked with the PCI card but it fails BIGTIME with a Nvida AGP s.card.

Alex

jsh58home
07-28-2004, 11:01 PM
How stupid are you Alex? Cheat codes works fine on all my systems. I don't know what you did to yours, but "Knoppix people" have already done something a moron like you will never do. Quit whining about your AGP and hack it yourself.
Sit on your thumb and twirl,
John Doe

mzilikazi
07-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Do you think that your attitude is going to get alot of people to try and help you? Just because your card doesn't work doesn't make Knoppix shitty. The kernel DOES recognize cheat codes. You must be entering them incorrectly. SO how about you quitcherbitchin and write something useful like what cheat codes youre trying to use and how you're entering them.

You can always try failsafe.

jsh58home
07-28-2004, 11:04 PM
How stupid are you Alex? Cheat codes works fine on all my systems. I don't know what you did to yours, but "Knoppix people" have already done something a moron like you will never do. Quit whining about your AGP and hack it yourself.
Sit on your thumb and twirl,
John Doe

hardware_bum
07-29-2004, 12:46 AM
Please clarify: Are you typing the words "cheat codes" at the boot prompt? Or something else?

pgk3734
07-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Maybe it's because he typed "chaet codes". see above...javascript:emoticon(':P')