PDA

View Full Version : Some things I have added

linuxfan
03-20-2003, 09:16 AM
Simply a list:
ALSA; Opera; lufs; devfs; blender; lbreakout2; mozilla; vncviewer.exe(win version to watch knoppix, shared by samba to be able to access it from win without d/l); thin terminal client with xdm and a bunch of bootimages from rom-o-matic for the clients;freepascal and Lazarus; latest sane (xsane, too); mplayer; tuxpaint; mp3blaster; cdw (console-based cdburner frontend) ; sylpheed; varkon (CAD program); gambas (VB IDE); quanta3; knoda and mysqlgui(database frontends); ODBC drivers; pcmm (filemanager 'a la Wincommander ); Jdictionary...can't remember more, but might be something I forgot :)

Fabianx
03-28-2003, 09:07 PM
Simply a list:
ALSA; Opera; lufs; devfs; blender; lbreakout2; mozilla; vncviewer.exe(win version to watch knoppix, shared by samba to be able to access it from win without d/l); thin terminal client with xdm and a bunch of bootimages from rom-o-matic for the clients;freepascal and Lazarus; latest sane (xsane, too); mplayer; tuxpaint; mp3blaster; cdw (console-based cdburner frontend) ; sylpheed; varkon (CAD program); gambas (VB IDE); quanta3; knoda and mysqlgui(database frontends); ODBC drivers; pcmm (filemanager 'a la Wincommander ); Jdictionary...can't remember more, but might be something I forgot :)

hey, nice, I have tuxpaint and ALSA also on my list. lbreakout2 was installed in previous versions, but I think it had to go because of space issues. Yeah, and thats the problem with most of them (not alsa, thats another one) what to delete to have space for them ?

cu

Fabian

true1ever
04-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Is it possible that I could download a copy of this ISO, would be useful to have and not need to duplicate all the work you guys have already put into it.

regards,
Jim