PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Knx 3.2 pre/FINAL rels, Morphix+lightGUI available now

roberto
03-20-2003, 09:19 AM
https://sourceforge.net/projects/knoppix-doc/

half way down on files / release page...

the size of the knoppix 3.2 file is listed incorrectly and will give proper size once download is started... approximately 689 Mb

Many thanks to Klaus Knopper @ www.knopper.net

we currently have the German version of Knoppix posted only... you can go around this by typing lang=en at the "boot:" prompt.

MD5 is soon to be published for this cd....

thanks to [SDC] for the upload time :)

Thanks to uberphreak for upload time on morphix.

toast

p.s. i would be more than willing to use my sourceforge site to mirror the morphix distros releases. (its high capacity as well.... good d/l speed) get back to me if it sounds appealing.

Dave_Bechtel
03-20-2003, 09:34 AM
--Thanks mucho - DL'ing it now! Man, I've been waiting TOO long for this...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/knoppix-doc/

half way down on files / release page...

the size of the file is listed incorrectly and will give proper size once download is started... approximately 689 Mb

Many thanks to Klaus Knopper @ www.knopper.net

we currently have the German version of Knoppix posted only... you can go around this by typing lang=en at the "boot:" prompt.

MD5 is soon to be published for this cd....

thanks to [SDC] for the upload time :)

toast

sirmax
03-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Hi there

do you know when it's going to be tha release 3.2 final???

thanks..

roberto
03-21-2003, 07:31 AM
page is now available with morphix+light GUI as well....

downloaded @ 250Kb/s :)

have fun

-toast

Stephen
03-21-2003, 09:10 AM

To get the = sign you have to use shift + 0 (zero) the keyboard layout is German too, at least that is what I had to do when I booted from the CD.

Dave_Bechtel
03-22-2003, 02:29 AM
--Thanks... Also, there is a bug in the knx-hdinstall that causes it to abort before copying files. Issue ' mkdir /mnt/target ' as root of course, before running it.

To get the = sign you have to use shift + 0 (zero) the keyboard layout is German too, at least that is what I had to do when I booted from the CD.

roberto
03-22-2003, 05:06 AM
Knoppix 3.2 Final will be posted shortly (3-21-03)

toast

audioaficionado
03-22-2003, 05:36 AM
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/knoppix/?submit=ACCEPT+%3E%3E

This one was the first with the CeBIT rip and now it's also the first with the EN lang version.

Dave_Bechtel
03-23-2003, 08:08 AM
--This bug appears fixed in the official -EN.iso for 3.2.

--Thanks... Also, there is a bug in the knx-hdinstall that causes it to abort before copying files. Issue ' mkdir /mnt/target ' as root of course, before running it.