PDA

View Full Version : Tux racer and Xtux?

VeeDubb
03-27-2003, 06:06 AM
I'm posting here in the lounge because I kow thi is a litle OT, do any of you know where I can get a debian package of either of these games? I have and rpm that won't install and a set of tarbals that won't make. I've played tux racer before and I loved it, but that was on Lycoris and I just can't get it working on Knoppix debian harddrive install.

Anyway, let me know.

Henk Poley
03-27-2003, 06:41 AM
"apt-get update; apt-get install tuxracer" did he job for me. This on a HDD-install(!)

btw, are you shure your 3D video drivers are installed?

VeeDubb
03-27-2003, 07:15 AM
Yes, my drivers are installed, the problem is that I don't hae working modem and won't untill next week, so apt-get is not an option. Oh well, I guess I'll wait.....

Stephen
03-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Try here (http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=tuxracer&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all).

A. Jorge Garcia
03-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Just goto MORPHIX.org and download their games iso!

Regards,

Alextreme
03-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Yeah! Even though it's still a testiso and nvidia breaks if you install it to harddisk, it's still pretty usable :)

Oh, and if you havn't seen the new morphix website in the last few days, check it out and phear my elite webmaster skills! :D

www.morphix.org

(Spreading the word, worlddomination is such a drag when you have to wait for it. Oh, and sorry for the colors, AJG seems to be more adapt at using them ;) Also, don't worry about me not being around here as much as the new website also has a forum, you won't get rid of me that easily :D)

A. Jorge Garcia
03-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Colors? Was ist das colors??

And just when I plug your distro....

For shame, for shame!

Just kidding,