PDA

View Full Version : Next Generation Klik...

gatiba
12-21-2004, 10:12 AM
Hi to all!
I love klik and the idea behind it, i'm a Web Designer so i hope my words could be of help to the webmaster of the
Next Generation Klik... (plz forgive my very bad english :( )

I think the new site could be more "usable":

- the underlined links are a pain for the eyes, you could change it with a bolded "changing color" text on "hover"
- i think that reducing font size for category descriptions (mmhhh... 11px?) would be lesser confusing for the eye

In this manner the home page will be (i hope) more short, also, because on my 1280x1024 it's a little too long.
Constraining it a little more playing also with font sizes will make it more usable, i think!

Sorry again for my english and good work! :)

probono
12-21-2004, 02:17 PM
Hi gatiba,

please keep in mind that the site is optimized for Konqueror - no underlines there by default. I have changed the layout so that pages are "shorter" now, let's see what people say.

Greetings,
probono

GreyGeek
12-29-2004, 03:25 PM
Hi gatiba,

please keep in mind that the site is optimized for Konqueror ...

Greetings,
probono

Excellent!
Thank you!!

j.drake
12-30-2004, 05:24 PM
please keep in mind that the site is optimized for Konqueror

I may have missed something - is there a way to make nexgen Klik work with Firefox? For example, I clicked the link for OOo 2.0 in the other thread (even after installing the whatsit per instructions) - Firefox's downloader then asked me what to do with the file, and saving it was the only option. I did, but it opened gibberish. Now that I'm working with Konqueror, I see that it's working fine.

jd

probono
12-30-2004, 07:26 PM
Hi j.drake,

please save the cmg file to disk (right-click) (some browsers try to display it instead, which is wrong). It should then work.

Greetings,
probono