PDA

View Full Version : no longer recognizes my wifi card, and login menu changed

scramble
12-22-2004, 03:24 PM
After HD install, the system recognized eth1 as ethernet, and eth0 as my wpc11 wifi card. After restarting a couple of times, it no longer recognizes eth0 and I can't configure the wifi card. iwconfig says no wireless extensions, and ifconfig only lists eth1 and lo. Also, at the same time this happend, my login screen changed to a different language. After I login everything is in english again.

chopperman
03-31-2005, 04:31 AM
After HD install, the system recognized eth1 as ethernet, and eth0 as my wpc11 wifi card. After restarting a couple of times, it no longer recognizes eth0 and I can't configure the wifi card. iwconfig says no wireless extensions, and ifconfig only lists eth1 and lo. Also, at the same time this happend, my login screen changed to a different language. After I login everything is in english again.

bump. I have the same problem

ETH1 starts the card flasing. Wifi0 cannot be configured. no web access

chopperman
04-01-2005, 11:08 PM

bump. I have the same problem

ETH1 starts the card flasing. Wifi0 cannot be configured. no web access

I figured it out..uh...thanks.