PDA

View Full Version : Help

cosgeo99
01-12-2005, 01:32 PM
I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED :?: :?: :?: :cry: :?: [/b]

grant_vallance
01-12-2005, 01:52 PM
I HAVE AN BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR MY PC . I WANT TO ACESS THE INTERNET FROM KNOPPIX VIA THIS CONNECTION . WHT SETTINGS IVE TO DO SO THT I CAN GET CONNECTED :?: :?: :?: :cry: :?: [/b]

If you want help here there are two things to bear in mind:

1. It is impolite to sticky your post in order to get attention -- generally you will be ignored. So one, remove this post from being a Sticky.

2. Writing in captitals is akin to SHOUTING in nettiquette. Imagine if you went into a room and shouted to all in sundry that you wanted help. Oh, and saying "please," is also generally polite too.

I am only doing this because I believe you are ignorant and unless someone points these facts out you are not going to learn. I like to help but what you have done annoys me quite a lot ...

So remove this post from being a sticky, and then ask nicely, and I'll give you a hand.

Regards,

Grant D. Vallance