PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak??

Everscythe
01-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Anyone got this on Knoppix? Let me know!!! PLZ!

your_breakfast
01-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Anyone got this on Knoppix? Let me know!!! PLZ!
remaster it yourself. isn't so hard

Everscythe
01-16-2005, 12:34 AM
what do you mean remaster?

your_breakfast
01-27-2005, 02:35 PM
what do you mean remaster?

http://www.bntek.org/smileys/lol_hitting.gif Ask in the "Customizing & Remastering" forum.

Harry Kuhman
01-27-2005, 10:33 PM
You have done a remaster yourself. That's an acomplishment that you have every right to take pride in. Buy why tell someone asking how to run one application in Knoppix that they need to remaster to do it? People have installed plenty of applications into Knoppix systems without remastering. People have installed applications a number of ways, including Klik, As I understand it (and I acknowledge I've never even installed Knoppix to HD, let alone remaster), you would have to install Knoppix to HD and then get teamspeak installed before you could remaster. So, unless I'm incorrect about that, the problem would be solved before the remaster was ever made. Sure, it might be nice to have teamspeak on a live CD, particularly one with games that use it, but telling someone that they have to remaster when they ask how to install one program into a Knoppix system seems inappropriate.

your_breakfast
01-28-2005, 12:37 AM
You have done a remaster yourself. That's an acomplishment that you have every right to take pride in. Buy why tell someone asking how to run one application in Knoppix that they need to remaster to do it? People have installed plenty of applications into Knoppix systems without remastering. People have installed applications a number of ways, including Klik, As I understand it (and I acknowledge I've never even installed Knoppix to HD, let alone remaster), you would have to install Knoppix to HD and then get teamspeak installed before you could remaster. So, unless I'm incorrect about that, the problem would be solved before the remaster was ever made. Sure, it might be nice to have teamspeak on a live CD, particularly one with games that use it, but telling someone that they have to remaster when they ask how to install one program into a Knoppix system seems inappropriate.

O.K. than I don't know.