PDA

View Full Version : klik programs wont even download, whats going on here

lestat730
01-15-2005, 07:52 PM
When I click on the link for some software on kilik(regards of what program, I tried a few) I get this msg displayed within Knoqueror:

---------------------
Warning: fopen(/tmp/cache/d17a8b45cc681b9b9b8e0a0c51c3e2f3): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/klik/web/details.php on line 158

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/sites/klik/web/details.php on line 159

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/sites/klik/web/details.php on line 160

Warning: readfile(/tmp/cache/d17a8b45cc681b9b9b8e0a0c51c3e2f3): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/klik/web/details.php on line 163
------------------------
I'm running hdd install of knoppix 3.6, any help appreciated

lilsirecho
01-15-2005, 08:40 PM
The Klik system is working but the site is down for downloads. If the Klik system installed you may get downloads to work from the "WEBSITE" referenced in the title to this forum.

According to probono, Knoppix3.7 has Klik capability. I do not know if Knoppix3.6 has the capability but probono specifically states those CD versions (KanotixBH9 for example).

If you have PCLinuxOSpre8 CD, Klik works ok in that live distro. But today, on berlios.de WEBSITE only.

lestat730
01-16-2005, 12:21 AM
glad to hear its just a temporary prob, klik is def quite the useful tool, even though as hard as I try some programs like Amarok wont work, but still.. lots of good stuff. Thanks so much for your response.

probono
01-16-2005, 02:04 PM
The server performance issue is related to the slasdot article, something commonly known as the "slasdotting" effect ;)

Thanks for your patience.

Greetings
probono