PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla history

lillyt
04-08-2003, 04:51 PM
Hey all,
I have Knx 3.2 installed (3-30). Is there a way to keep my recently visited web pages in my history?

-Justin

bobterri
05-25-2003, 05:33 AM
Amen, Bro! I have the same problem. Anybody got an answer?

xetaprime
05-27-2003, 12:28 AM
Hey, hope this helps. This problem was driving me batty. After a few reinstalls of Mozilla I think I found the answer. And you don't even have to remove anything. Go to the Debian package site for Mozilla and look for a package with "xft" as the title. When I installed that using the kpackage-open/install...it fixed the problem. Sorry not to too detailed at the moment, just about to sit down to dinner...will check further later.

Best of luck!

xeta

xetaprime
05-27-2003, 01:34 AM
Yes, install mozilla-xft. Don't worry about uninstalling anything. And uncheck dependecies. Use kpackage. After installing that over, you will have your history working again.

xeta

bobterri
06-11-2003, 03:56 AM
I already have mozilla-xft installed and still no history in mozilla. Have anymore ideas?

w.nelson
06-11-2003, 04:49 AM
The work around that I have had to do is delete the account created and then create a default account. For some reason when you create a user there is also a knoppix user account? Just delete both and create a now default account. Before this make sure you save your bookmarks