PDA

View Full Version : cannot start ntfs....

greyshark
03-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Hi any one out there have ever place a win 98 cd running it to dos then end up cannot access the winxp or 2000 ntfs ...
end up the computer boot up the next time cannot recover back the ntfs winxp or 2000??
is there any way to retieve it again??

CrashedAgain
03-20-2005, 09:12 PM
How does Knoppix fit into this?

greyshark
03-21-2005, 02:55 PM
ahhhh sorrry as i am pretty new to site site probaly some one out there can direct me to a location in forum where i can place this posting
Thanks...

Harry Kuhman
03-21-2005, 11:13 PM
ahhhh sorrry as i am pretty new to site site probaly some one out there can direct me to a location in forum where i can place this posting
Thanks...
This is a Knoppix oriented website. This forum is about Knoppix (Linux) hardware and booting issues. If you got this far you should have already seen a list of the forums and a description of the topics discussed in each one, so anything we tell you here is likely to be redundant with that (or if you couldn't be bothered to read the descriptions, a waste of our time). That said, I would't even take that question to the Windows users forum, as it stil has absolutely nothing to do with Knoppix. It would not be considered "off-topic" in the Lounge forum, but I doubt that you will get the help you are hopng for either. My thoughts are to either find a different website that focusus on Windows issues or a newsgroup that does the same, the people here just are not oriented to resolve the problem you have. That's not a put down of you or your problem, but Knoppix it the subject of discussion here.

greyshark
03-22-2005, 04:49 AM
ok thanks.Any way i have the solution .

Rashedul
03-22-2005, 05:02 AM
this is freakin Hillarious!! Thanks, I had a good laugh after reading this one.