PDA

View Full Version : Is there any program that can emulate ISO images in MS-DOS?

Crenn
03-23-2005, 01:00 AM
I want to either use this way or changing the programming(which is over my head for now). I need to emulate the new Knoppix for 2 reasons:

1. Because I have Knoppix v3.4 and I have currently have no blank CD-Rs or CD-RWs
2. If this works I can boot Knoppix this way....

Crenn
03-23-2005, 11:30 PM
I really need help, the school network went down in class, and I wasn't able to do work for over 30minutes until the admins got the network up and running again. I really need to get Knoppix working off a Hard Drive.....

craigerd2
03-30-2005, 04:29 AM
I really need help, the school network went down in class, and I wasn't able to do work for over 30minutes until the admins got the network up and running again. I really need to get Knoppix working off a Hard Drive.....

Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but there is a program out there called ISOBUSTER that will break down an ISO file to its original contents.

Harry Kuhman
04-01-2005, 12:38 AM
.....2. If this works I can boot Knoppix this way.... When Knoppix is running, DOS is not. So how you would expect any DOS program that does what your subject line suggests in not clear. No software can do this when it is not running.