PDA

View Full Version : Knoppix Replacement Sticker

Jameson
03-27-2005, 09:10 AM
One thing thats been buggin me is the "Designed for Windows" sticker on my laptop.

Anyone got any ideasfor a knoppix sticker to replace the windows one? Perhaps something along the lines of "Designed for Windows, Conquered with Linux!"

-Jameson

chris-harry
03-28-2005, 04:55 AM
take it off and put on a bumper sticker... :D:D one that says... "If you can read this your too close". :D;D

or just put a name tage over it saying unsitable for it to pass threw windows... :D

ICPUG
03-29-2005, 06:35 PM
I have a standard Tux Penguin on my laptop lid.

When the obvious question is asked it gives me the opportunity to talk about Linux and then boot up into Knoppix from my laptop!

This badge and others can be found at:

http://www.cheeplinux.com/product_info.php?products_id=110&osCsid=3020c80f002ffad094e819310b11b4e0

ICPUG

Jameson
03-30-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the link ICPUG, I went ahead and bought a "Linux Inside" decal :D

And chris, as much as I'd like my laptop to resemble my parents car, Im afraid if I do some people will test the "unsituable to pass threw windows" theory :lol:

chris-harry
03-30-2005, 09:01 AM
yeah, that person proberly being me... :D

hay ICPUG... thats a great idea... and cool to... hehe, get the oputunity to talk about it and show it off.. :D:D hahaha... :D:D i can just see you doing that...

converted anyone???

ICPUG
03-30-2005, 06:50 PM
hay ICPUG... thats a great idea... and cool to... hehe, get the oputunity to talk about it and show it off.. hahaha... i can just see you doing that...

converted anyone???

Yes - but not as many as I would like to!

Working (slowly) on a no-brainer procedure to do a PMI to an XP machine. The documentation on this site is good but requires more brains than the average Windows XP user has!

ICPUG

chris-harry
03-31-2005, 08:16 AM
dont worry... i am trying... but not seceeding... proberly because they are scared of large evil bananas jumping at them...