PDA

View Full Version : importing Outlook Express mail into Kmail

johnfila
06-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Recovering from yet another Windows crash I'm trying to read some old mail that is in the Outlook Express file into KMAIL. Is this the best mail package to use? And when I try to point to the OE file where the messages are I cant get beyond selecting the drive-hda1 The system give me siggnal 11(SIGSEGV) error message. The proceedure I use is to select the hda1 drive from the "Devices" label on the left side of the "select foldder" screen. When I point to hda1 I get the error msg. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
John

zlatan24
07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Recovering from yet another Windows crash I'm trying to read some old mail that is in the Outlook Express file into KMAIL. Is this the best mail package to use? And when I try to point to the OE file where the messages are I cant get beyond selecting the drive-hda1 The system give me siggnal 11(SIGSEGV) error message. The proceedure I use is to select the hda1 drive from the "Devices" label on the left side of the "select foldder" screen. When I point to hda1 I get the error msg. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
John
For me OE is a very meaningful tool. And I opened it some days ago and was unpleasantly surprised reason of all my emails had been lost. I didn't know what to do next. Luckily for me I got an curious application - recover mail outlook express (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/recover_outlook_express_mail.html) on the Internet. It determined my issue within a minute. Besides I learnt how the utility worked with very large files of dbx format and processed them in a batch mode.