PDA

View Full Version : Kanotix and Klik - Starting 2nd cmg

RayB
06-29-2005, 09:03 AM
I am using klik on Kanotix 2005-02 and have several cmg files downloaded. It seems that I can only run one (1) cmg at a time. I can run each of them on their own but never two (2) at the same time.

The first cmg say Lsongs loads and plays correctly. Start a second cmg, say Prozilla Gui and the message You Seem to be unable to mount cmg files correctly, then the directions to amend /etc/fstab - however all the lines in the code are already in /etc/fstab with the notation that they were added by klik (klik.atekon.de).

Is there a fix for this??? or is it a problem for me alone???

Ray

bfree
06-29-2005, 09:01 PM
I can run two at a time here (Kanotix 2005-03 but I don't think that matters). Can you try running them from command lines like:

~/.zAppRun /home/rayb/Desktop/lsongs.cmg
and see what errors you get? You could try to look at /mnt/app to see what's happening in there? I can't really tell anything from your description. Are you sure your fstab is right?

RayB
06-30-2005, 06:45 AM
Just to clarify the situation I have added an image here www.rayblackwell.net/images/Screenshots/kanotix002.jpg this shows the first cmg Lsongs with the error message which occurs when I try to run a second cmg Prozilla Gui. The following copy of the etc/fstab shows that these items are already there.

#Added by klik (klik.atekon.de)
/mnt/app/1/image /mnt/app/1 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/2/image /mnt/app/2 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/3/image /mnt/app/3 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/4/image /mnt/app/4 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/5/image /mnt/app/5 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/6/image /mnt/app/6 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0
/mnt/app/7/image /mnt/app/7 cramfs,iso9660 user,noauto,ro,loop,exec 0 0

I am not sure what the problem is. Running Kanotix as a user.

Ray

bfree
06-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Just to clarify the situation
I am not sure what the problem is. Running Kanotix as a user.

Try running from the command line, you are far more likely to see any errors or some more meaningful message. See my previous post. All I can tell so far is that the mounting process is failing in some way. Looking in /mnt/app may also give clues.