PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place 2 send icons, logos & other contributio

chanio
07-03-2005, 11:22 PM
:lol:
Hi!
Does anybody know where could people send icons, logos or other contributions to personalize Knoppix distros?
As I judge distributions, the visual part of every version should reflect the number of good users that make it an active one. That is, where you see different logos, icons, etc. you could imagine that the distribution is successful and reliable.
But here at Knoppix, it seems that all comes from the very active Klaus. Is there something that I should know by now?
I am not an artist, but have some ideas of logos that might be nice to see in the distro or used by others.-
Any help would give me at least a hint.
THXs

UnderScore
07-04-2005, 01:41 AM
First, your choice of font size & color is not good. It is too large & too red. It is not necessary to use a large font or bright colors to get our attention. In fact, it may do the opposite since I know that some people will avoid posts that have big fonts of color changes.

You may upload GUI addons like wallpapers, color themes, screenshots, to kde-look.org so that everyone can benefit from a nice KDE desktop.
You may contact the knoppix developers at their mailing list, http://sympa.linuxtag.net/wws