PDA

View Full Version : Cracking Wi-Fi

Kowood
07-08-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm currently on a long-ass road trip, and the only internet around is pay wi-fi. So right now I'm working off of my being weak and paying...But how can I crack through these things? I mean, redneck campground owners can't be too smart....They give you a code and a password when you pay...

pureone
07-08-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah they may not be too smart but there smart enough to put up a system your not smart enough to get around.

Harry Kuhman
07-08-2005, 08:52 PM
...But how can I crack through these things?...
This isn't a crackers site. We are not going to give you information about how to do illegal things, and if such information is posted back to you it will be deleted by a moderator.

foamrotreturns
07-09-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm currently on a long-ass road trip, and the only internet around is pay wi-fi. So right now I'm working off of my being weak and paying...But how can I crack through these things? I mean, redneck campground owners can't be too smart....They give you a code and a password when you pay...
Looks like you can afford to pay... So keep doing that. Honestly, if this is the first place you think of when you need some help with hacking, you don't deserve the knowledge.