}

When I try to compile it with "gcc namefile.c" I have the follow error message:

/tmp/cc0KOUWj.o(.eh_frame+0x11): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Any suggest? Thanks!

grero
12-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi!
I was wondering if you ever did resolve this problem because I'm getting the same error message : (

Thanx!

maxIT
12-30-2005, 08:23 AM
I can't figure out what appened at the time of this post. I've just tried it right now and it works!!!
I've reinstalled knoppix since that time and maybe there was some strange/wrong settings...

grero
12-30-2005, 10:04 AM
Hi!
I used the command g++ instead of gcc and everything worked! I'm very new to Linux so I'm just trying things out, seeing what happens basically. Thank you for your help :)

Harry Kuhman
12-30-2005, 10:22 AM
I can't figure out what appened at the time of this post. I've just tried it right now and it works!!!
I've reinstalled knoppix since that time and maybe there was some strange/wrong settings...
You know, you never mentioned in your first post that you had "installed" Knoppix. Yes, this is the hddinstall forum, but it serves a few others uses too and people here are not always the greatest about using the best forum. You might have received better response if 1) you had spelled out that this was a hard disk "install" and 2) you had also tested the same thing booting from a CD or DVD and told us the result that way too.

maxIT
12-30-2005, 10:49 AM
Sorry HK about that.
I was thinking that posting something in the "Hdd Install...." forum implied by itself that I was talking about an HDinstallation :cry: