PDA

View Full Version : Autorun Knoppix CD 4.0.2

blue_nemesis
10-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi,

bin gerade dabei die neue 4.0.2 zu remastern, und scheitere daran einen Webserver direkt beim Start hochfahren zu lassen. Ich habe mich dabei schon an den Beiträgen zu den älteren Versionen orientiert - und ein Shell-Script unter dem Namen "knoppix.sh" abgelegt. Aber irgendwie wird es beim Start NICHT ausgeführt.

Der Versuch mit einem angestecktem USB-Stick und dem passendem Komando "myconfig=xxx" lief dagegen ohne Probleme.

hat sich bei der 4.0.2 irgendwas geändert ?!? Wo genau muss die Datei denn liegen ?!?

schonmal vielen Dank :?

blue_nemesis
10-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi sorry - now in english :D

i am building a remastered Knoppix CD from the version 4.0.2, and I did it along the tutorial. Because I need a complete Webserver, I've installed the lampp from apachefriends... At the Knoppix-Startup, I want to start this webserver. So I wrote a shell-script that calls the startup-script for the server. This works fine and is tested with the descripted way of an external USB-Stick with the copied file "knoppix.sh" and the start-optoion "myconfig=...". In this way it works FINE!

Buuuut: i've copied the "knoppix.sh" to the root-directory of the remastering-source "/mnt/hda1/knx/source/KNOPPIX/", but it doesn't get started ?!?

Do I have to copy the file into the compressed Image ? Or into the uncompressed part of the CD ? (would make sense ... I think I will test it now ...! )