PDA

View Full Version : Forum Information

freeblue86
12-18-2005, 04:21 PM
:!: Hi,
Im a college student and Im making a project about KNOPPIX and now I need to know some information about the forum like how long does it usually take to get response to a question? , Are there many questions left unread? so is it the right place to post them if not please inform me
Thank you

Harry Kuhman
12-18-2005, 08:52 PM
:!: Hi,
Im a college student and Im making a project about KNOPPIX and now I need to know some information about the forum like how long does it usually take to get response to a question? , Are there many questions left unread? so is it the right place to post them if not please inform me
Thank you
That information is clearly available to you just by looking at the forums. Since the time of each post is shown you can see for yourself how long it takes to get responses, and you could collect real data rather than go by personal opnions. You could also see how many (and exactly what) posts go unanswered. There is even a freature to just show you the unanswered posts. And you can see the viewed count if you did mean unread instead of unanswered. If you're a college student should you be expected to gather this information for yourself rather than expect someone to hand it to you and accept whatever they tell you?