PDA

View Full Version : Can this be fixed?? knoppix home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img

echromes
03-28-2006, 11:46 PM
When I boot up with the command at the isolinux boot up “knoppix home=/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img� knoppix always comes up with a window saying it found an image file ( /mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) click ok to activate in 20 seconds. If I don’t click anything it will not mount my persistent drive. How do I have it mount the persistent drive without asking me again even though I tell it to at the isolinux bootup prompt? Most of the things I have read don't talk about this poping up. The menu looks like a old dos window. About 1/2 way through the boot up the message that comes up is:

************************************************** **************************************************
Knoppix has found an image file (/mnt/sda1/knoppix.img) This image contains the components listed below which can be activated separately.
Please be aware of the potential security risk of such configuration images, because of scripts that can run in admin mode, as opposed to the “normal� start of KNOPPIX. Therefore, if you wish, you have to acknowledge image activation by selecting “ok�.
If you do nothing, the system will boot normally (without image activation) in 20 seconds.

[ ] Mount persistent KNOPPIX-homedirectory
[ ] Add as persistent, writeable system area
[ ] Overwrite / update stored system configuration
[ ] Start INIT-bootscripts (Network, printer etc.)
************************************************** **************************************************

I don't want to have to "acknowledge image activation" .....