PDA

View Full Version : C KDE APPS and C apps printing unix commands

dvryknopper
03-30-2006, 11:00 PM
I have been recently searching the internet for an example of C soruce code that I could compile under gcc that would run a kde application, but have been unsucessful in doing so. If at all possible could someone please post some source code that they themselves know works because they have compiled it on their machine so that I would have an idea about how to proceed? Also how would I go about writing a C program (with kde calls or a simple cosole only app) that would be able to print and execute unix commands. I'm sure some of the other posters here have tried this so if you got either of these things to work, please let me know :)

Update: I just found the part about executing unix command from C (http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/node22.html), still need some C kde source that runs :)

Note to moderators:

I was unsure if this thread was more appropriate in General Support, or in The Lounge if it is more appropriate in the lounge, please move it thankyou.

UnderScore
03-31-2006, 05:56 AM
KDE is not C but is C++. You should probably visit IRC #kde on freenode & ask a KDE developer.