PDA

View Full Version : can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd

josh_wolf
04-04-2006, 11:17 PM
can I use the hd file I used when I was using a live cd? When you have knoppix 4..... you have the option of nesting your installed programs and changes to a airea that way I could make all the changes and try it out with the live cd then when everythings ready and lan works and all I can remaster a cd. Becouse as is my wireless USB by berklin doesnt work that needs installed stuff and I have a Gforce 6800 w 256 megs of ram on it 512m ram on system and wanted to make shure their all used before I remaster knoppix with clustering, blender, common things JDK, and eclipse.

Harry Kuhman
04-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Don't post an e-mail address in the forums, it will be harvested by spammers and your account will become useless. It has been removed. If you gave a valid e-mail address when you created your account then you will be notified by e-mail of responses in the forum, and any other user can send you a message by the forum "Private message" feature and the site will notify the e-mail address that you gave us of any such response. Plus, of course, any answer given in these forums might help others looking for the same information, responses sent to a private e-mail account can not.