HI

Ok, so I have old computer's
P-1
H.D 1 G
32\64 RAM
and i need to run ms office and internet on the old computer's

i have new computer P-4
H.D 80G
1 G Ram with window server 2003(terminal server) and MS office and internet connection

how can i connect the linux computer's to the terminal server computer
to work with the internet and the ms offise

Im total new in linux operating system
Any help on getting started would be appreciated, thank you.

UnderScore
05-18-2006, 02:35 PM
Damn Small Linux
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/

Damn Small is small enough and smart enough to do the following things:

* Boot from a business card CD as a live linux distribution (LiveCD)
* Boot from a USB pen drive
* Boot from within a host operating system (that's right, it can run *inside* Windows)
* Run very nicely from an IDE Compact Flash drive via a method we call "frugal install"
* Transform into a Debian OS with a traditional hard drive install
* Run light enough to power a 486DX with 16MB of Ram
* Run fully in RAM with as little as 128MB (you will be amazed at how fast your computer can be!)
* Modularly grow -- DSL is highly extendable without the need to customizeWhat does DSL have?

XMMS (MP3, CD Music, and MPEG), FTP client, Dillo web browser, links web browser, FireFox, spreadsheet, Sylpheed email, spellcheck (US English), a word-processor (FLwriter), three editors (Beaver, Vim, and Nano [Pico clone]), graphics editing and viewing (Xpaint, and xzgv), Xpdf (PDF Viewer), emelFM (file manager), Naim (AIM, ICQ, IRC), VNCviwer, Rdesktop, SSH/SCP server and client, DHCP client, PPP, PPPoE (ADSL), a web server, calculator, generic and GhostScript printer support, NFS, Fluxbox window manager, games, system monitoring apps, a host of command line tools, USB support, and pcmcia support, some wireless support.
So Damn Small Linux includes rdesktop http://www.rdesktop.org/ which is "an open source client for Windows NT Terminal Server and Windows 2000/2003 Terminal Services"