PDA

View Full Version : TV-Out is just a blur...

Hexxagon
06-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Hi!

first, my configs:

Asus A7V133
512 Mb
Athlon 1.4 GHz
Ati Radeon 9200

Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD works fine so far, but the TV-Out doesn't work at all! It's the same with Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD. The Desktop is displayed on TV, I can see that, because the blur pattern changes if I open a new window for expample... but I can't recognize anything. I didn't even find the settings for TV-out.
How can I fix that?

And second, is there a driver for Canon iP4200 printer? The canon iP4000 doesn't work correctly...

thanks

Hexxagon
06-29-2006, 10:26 PM
doesn't anyone knows how to configure the TV-out??

sperovita
12-20-2006, 03:41 AM
I'm reeeaaaallly new to linux so sorry if this isn't any help. Anyways I have and nvidia and found nvidia settings in the system menu. This was after I installed the new nvidia drivers, which I'm not even sure I did right, gave me some trouble figuring out the whole x server, and runlevels, but it said it installed. Not sure if the nvidia settings were there before may have been but in there are options for tv out, which I actually still can't get the settings completely correct but I can at least get something on the tv with the twin display mode. Anyway perhaps there's drivers for ati, or settings for it in the same place. Not much help I would imagine, but it could be a start and might at least help you get somewhere.