PDA

View Full Version : ayuda con la particion

ES
05-30-2003, 12:38 AM
hola...

tengo un disco duro de 1gb. el cual le di una particion SWAP de 300mg y quiero usar el resto con una particion para windows (con el proposito de poder instalar el Pertistent home, probar el wine, etc)

la particiones las cree con el CD de debian (woody)en primary . la particion SWAP quedo en hda1, y el resto le di una particion en win95 FAT32 en hda2 pero no funciono. knoppix me dice lo siguiente:

MOUNT CA`T FIND DEV/HDA1/MNT/HDA1
IN /ETC/FTAB or /ETC/MTAB

como puedo formatear esa parte (hda2) para que la pueda montar...?
hay algun programa desde el KDE de knoppix que permita o en el CD de DEBIAN??

alguna idea

gracias de anteano

Stephen
05-30-2003, 02:15 AM
Translated by freetranslation.com (http://www.freetranslation.com).

I have a hard disk of 1gb. which I gave it a particion SWAP of 300mg and I want to use the remainder with a particion for windows (with the proposito to be able to install the Pertistent home, to test the wine, etc) the particiones believes them with the CD of debian (woody) in primary. the
particion SWAP remain in hda1, and the remainder I gave it a particion in win95 FAT32 in hda2 but I do not function. Knoppix the following thing says me: MOUNT CAÇT FIND DEV/HDA1/MNT/HDA1 IN /ETC MTAB as I am able formatear that part (hda2) so that can mount it. ..? There is algun
programs since the KDE of knoppix that permit or in the CD of DEBIAN?? some idea

Stephen
05-30-2003, 02:28 AM
If I understand the translation correctly you are getting an error with knoppix recognizing the swap partition you created. When you made the /swap did you initialize it with the command mkswap /dev/hda1. If you could post in english it would be easier to help you.

Si entiendo la traducción correctamente usted obtiene un error con reconocer de knoppix el intercambio lo divide creó. Cuándo usted hizo el/intercambio lo hizo lo inicializa con el mkswap /dev/hda1 de orden. Si usted podría anunciar en inglés sería más fácil de ayudarlo.