PDA

View Full Version : how to change the keyboard?

basherbash
10-31-2007, 11:46 PM
my keyboard has has the letters and numbers changed up if u are willing to post help please do

Harry Kuhman
11-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Please see answer #7 (http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/User:Harry_Kuhman).

basherbash
11-01-2007, 05:09 AM
im sorry i will not post like that again

Harry Kuhman
11-01-2007, 05:17 AM
What your problem is is not clear. The default keyboard for the EN version of Knoppix is US, and you seem to be posting from the USA so one would expect that you do have a US keyboard. If that's a wrong assumption (for example, you move here from the UK and brought your UK keyboard), please let us know. Otherwise, please tell us what is wrong with your keyboard.

You seem to have edited out the references to small text, so I'm guessing that you already found the screen size cheat codes.

basherbash
11-01-2007, 06:44 AM
um sorry i clicked the little flag on the bottom of the screen and everything is fixed. but i do not know the size cheat codes so i would like to hear them
maybe one that just makes text on the
internet larger

Harry Kuhman
11-01-2007, 07:05 AM
See the cheat codes section of the wiki for codes to change the screen resolution (affects everything). To just change text size in a browser, I know iceweazel/firefox will grow/shrink text with ctrl-plus and ctrl-minus. and there is a setting under content that will change the default size. You can likely find a setting in other browsers to change default text size too, but I always just use firefox or iceweazel.

basherbash
11-01-2007, 05:42 PM
ok thanks