PDA

View Full Version : text too large

phillip1882
02-26-2009, 05:04 PM
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?

joumbie
06-02-2009, 02:19 AM
i created an image boot disc fine, and am able to get into knoppix fine, but once there all the text is font size 48. this includes open windw text, popup windows, etc. can someone give instructions on how to reduce the font size?

I am a new user with the same problem as above. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!

joumbie
06-02-2009, 02:27 AM
I am a new user with the following problem. I can boot v6.0.1 no problems, but once at the desktop any icon I pass my mouse over results in the text font being so big that I can not start to navigate to try and find the solution and just get into Knoppix in general. Help!