PDA

View Full Version : video problem on youtube and seetings made not saved

patupat
07-09-2010, 10:49 AM
i'm using 6.2.1 version of the knoppix on a usb flash drive my problem is i can't watch video's on youtube because it tells me to install flash plugin and can't seem to install one even if i already downloaded it. Another problem is how can i save the setting that i made? When ever i shutdown and turn it on again all the settings i did was gone.

patupat
07-09-2010, 11:06 AM
i'm using a usb flash drive which i installed the 6.2.1 knoppix when i open a video from youtube it tells me to download the flash player which i did but i still can't watch any and another problem is my settings are not saved, every time i reboot all the settings i did was gone so i have to re do it again and so as the files i downloaded it's gone on my flash drive if i turned it off and use it again.

krishna.murphy
07-09-2010, 04:00 PM
When you boot up, does the system ask how big a persistent store you want? That where the downloaded stuff will go, so choose as much as possible, leaving little room for things to transfer to Windows machines. There's a fair summary of howto on this thread. (http://www.knoppix.net/forum/threads/28133-Flash-player-and-Installing-Mozilla-or-Firefox%21/page2?highlight=install+adobe)

Cheers!
Krishna :mrgreen: