PDA

View Full Version : sudo gedit messages Q

Denver Dave
07-22-2013, 01:23 AM
When running sudo gedit from the terminal window on knoppix 7.2, I'm getting the following messages: The editor seems to work fine and the filesystem/etc/X11/Xsession.d/45knoppix contains my new addition to fix the touchpad scroll. But I wonder about the messages that occur with knoppix 7.2 and not with 7.0.5.

(gedit:3193): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to store changes into `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: Failed to create file '/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel.FX0J0W': No such file or directory

(gedit:3193): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to set the permissions of `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: No such file or directory

(gedit:3193): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to store changes into `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: Failed to create file '/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel.5XM5ZW': No such file or directory

(gedit:3193): Gtk-WARNING **: Attempting to set the permissions of `/root/.local/share/recently-used.xbel', but failed: No such file or directory