PDA

View Full Version : Artwiz cursor broken in 7.2.0.

Jeffery Mewtamer
08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Okay, after breaking my 7.0.5 install twice in two days, I decided to take a shot at getting 7.2.0 installed on my hardrive with Ocra and Iceweasel getting along(I use Adriane on account of being practically blind). Things were going smoothly, I had it installed to my harddrive, have a workaround for the Iceweasel-Orca bug from the vanilla install, have purged most of the packages that Aptitude autoremoves once I tell it to keep what I need, and the artwiz curso package is stuck in a limbo that prevents me from installing/removing/upgrading any other packages. Now, artwiz cursor has given me trouble in the past, but I am getting a different error compared to the past and the old solution doesn't work. The error is something along the lines of no diversion found in /usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/cursor*.gz And then Aptitude gives up trying to do anything else. Sorry for not being able to post the exact error(if you know how I can redirect Aptitude's output to a text file, I might could post it), but any suggestions on how to take care of removing artwiz-curso or telling Aptitude to ignore it(unchecking the fix broken packages option in aptitude's preferences doesn't work).