PDA

View Full Version : Using CorelDraw in Knoppix 7.2

GarySmith
09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
I'm using CorelDraw8 with my Knoppix 7.2 and wondering if anyone here is doing similar? Not having to return to Windows except in extreme cases.Have overcome some issues like using the command Duplicate for Copy and Import to bring other graphics into some projects.Gary

Werner P. Schulz
09-25-2015, 11:01 PM
I'm using CorelDraw8 with my Knoppix 7.2 ..How this? CorelDraw is a Windows tool. Ask in a Windows forum.

GarySmith
09-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Werner, please don't tell me my post crossed your opinion and not next posted. CorelDraw8 is working perfectly with Knoppix 7.2. So, you happen to be incorrect. Get over it. I'm incorrect lots of times but improved with the update.Gary

Werner P. Schulz
09-26-2015, 04:42 PM
Where did you find a CorelDraw8 version for Linux? Or do you mean CorelDraw with Wine and Wine with Knoppix? If so, it's better to ask in a CorelDraw forum or a Wine forum.

GarySmith
09-26-2015, 09:50 PM
Where did you find a CorelDraw8 version for Linux? Or do you mean CorelDraw with Wine and Wine with Knoppix? If so, it's better to ask in a CorelDraw forum or a Wine forum.Werner, since I click on the Setup file for CorelDraw8 and it installs, I don't think of it being a Wine program. When installing I accept it was done from Knoppix 7.2 but it works well. Just hoping that someone here is a CorelDraw user.Gary