PDA

View Full Version : Knoppix should be develop more user-friendly

simon_lim88
07-14-2003, 01:06 PM
HI,everybody

I am here to just to express about my suggestion to make Knoppix better than the version 3.2.As what we know,knoppix is free and only just run trough cd and do not need any additional installation.What my suggestion is once when i have log into the Knoppix desktop,my file on esktop was not there.So,i have to upload the file onto the desktop and it took so long.I feel that Knoppix should integrated with the local disk so that when we log in to the desktop,so that all the files in the other OS(ex:win XP) are automatically available and don't need to upload.

For your information,i am just a 15 years old boy which very interesting on linux os since the begining of this year.If my fact is wrong,please foregive and correct me.

Thanks you.

Regards,
Simon Lim

coolian
07-15-2003, 01:05 AM
Please be more specific.

Superstoned
08-26-2003, 09:04 PM
I guess he means that knoppix should read the desktop from the harddisk (even if it's not linux, like winXP or win98 etc) and put the filez on the knoppix desktop.

I guess thats useless, cuz the hyperlinks wont work (or do they, with wine? then it might be usefull after all).