PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia driver in hdd...

aryakori
07-26-2003, 06:08 AM
hai...
I use knoppix 3.2 (boot from cd) and have another linux distro installed on my computer (mandrake 9.0) ,when running the game from knoppix cd it's soo slow ( look like the open GL won't work ),I use Nvidia Gforce 2 video card which the drivers is already installed on the hdd ( linux version nvidia-linux-86-1.0-4363.run)
can I use the driver to play the game in knoppix cd?
when using cheat code "knoppix myconfig=scan" it's show error message I put the configuration on hda6 ?what sould I do to make my config auto detected ?

thank you

Stephen
07-26-2003, 06:17 AM
hai...
I use knoppix 3.2 (boot from cd) and have another linux distro installed on my computer (mandrake 9.0) ,when running the game from knoppix cd it's soo slow ( look like the open GL won't work ),I use Nvidia Gforce 2 video card which the drivers is already installed on the hdd ( linux version nvidia-linux-86-1.0-4363.run)
can I use the driver to play the game in knoppix cd?
when using cheat code "knoppix myconfig=scan" it's show error message I put the configuration on hda6 ?what sould I do to make my config auto detected ?

thank you

That driver is for use on the HD install and even then you have to compile it for the kernel you are using and then change the X configuration file to use it.