PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla icon on Kicker

Aleu
08-05-2003, 12:05 AM
Hi guys,

sorry to bother you, but I have a problem. Acctually the problem I have was described here before:

http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1460&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I didn't find an answer there. I belive that there are plenty of KNOPPIX guru's who can help me out.
Please advise me what to do in order to get this lizard, horse or dog back.

Thanks

bxb32001
11-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Right click on the icon itself and click properties.... on the first tab (general) the icon that is used appears like a button -- it IS one.

Click on it and you get a choice of what icon to use... just look for it under applications... I mean 'system icons' is selected and there is a jump menu (don't know how to describe it) beside it... click on the arrow pointing downwards and scroll down to applications... the window below will show you the icons available for the system.... look for the bright shiny red lizard... voila!

arkaine23
11-10-2003, 09:33 PM
I had problems with mozilla kicker icons during remastering that I could never get resolved. They would work when I chrooted ionto the files on hdd, but when booted from CD, the icons would not work (claimed the dektop object did not exist, but it did exist!). Happened to some other icons too, but I can't remember what they all were- probably gmplayer and firebird.