PDA

View Full Version : FireBird Browser

Gerardoj
09-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Hi, when I start knoppix, I always need to download the FireBird Mozilla Browser, what can I do to always that I start Knoppix not need to download again? and how can I save the styles configuration of FluxBox?

Thanks.

Superstoned
09-03-2003, 10:14 PM
Why do you want to download firebird, normal mozilla is included, and Konqueror is even faster than firebird...

but I think it is possible to save the .deb somewhere on your h-disk so at least you dont have to download it...

and when you save your configuration, isnt the fluxbox config saved too?

grtz

Gerardoj
09-04-2003, 02:16 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply, you said that Knoppix included mozilla, and Konqueror, the question is where can I access both? where are both? because in the main menu doesnt appears. Thanks A lot.

Stephen
09-04-2003, 03:42 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply, you said that Knoppix included mozilla, and Konqueror, the question is where can I access both? where are both? because in the main menu doesnt appears. Thanks A lot.
They are on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen Mozilla is the reptile icon and the earth or globe icon is Konqueror.

arkaine23
09-04-2003, 05:18 AM
Some remasters have included mozilla-firebird. Mine has it, though my kmenu is just a tad fubarred and I haven't been able to fix it. But if you're using fluxbox, the flux-menu is fine. I threw in the java and mplayer plugins for firebird also. Oh yeah, guess that means my remaster has mplayer also.....

Superstoned
09-04-2003, 10:09 AM
and konqueror DO appear in the main menu, under KDE under internet: Konqueror webbrowser and Mozilla Navigator;
If I recall right, they should be under fluxbox, under net or something like that, but I dont know where exactly.