PDA

View Full Version : I don't believe it burned onto the cd right but

bootme54
10-14-2003, 09:52 PM
My real question is , because i plan on re-burning it in the newest version, which no i do not have right now, i would like to know if its possible to boot once i have let windows load. I do believe 3.3 is the newest and I will get it soon I am running windows 98 and if there are any other good ideas or suggestions to make sure it goes smoothly i would appreciate it, now im going back to reading more about it , thank you

Dave_Bechtel
10-14-2003, 11:57 PM
--You wouldn't want to do it that way, the Windows partitions would be left flagged as "dirty" and you would be facing a scandisk at the next Win boot. Better to just boot right off the cd, or a boot floppy.

My real question is , because i plan on re-burning it in the newest version, which no i do not have right now, i would like to know if its possible to boot once i have let windows load. I do believe 3.3 is the newest and I will get it soon I am running windows 98 and if there are any other good ideas or suggestions to make sure it goes smoothly i would appreciate it, now im going back to reading more about it , thank you