PDA

View Full Version : Knoppix & SQLLedge

Kakaomonster
11-09-2003, 12:38 AM
Hello,

I have a little question. I'm loking for a Live CD of Knoppix inkl. SQL Ledge ( www.sql-ledge.org I think ), but I can't found it.

Is everybody here who can help me? I'm a new Knoppix user. All the time ago I only work with windows so I can't make it myself and now I wish to usw Knoppix in the Future, but I need this programm before. The last 5 days I have only problems to install SQL Ledge on my Knoppix Live CD V3.3 ( Knoppix V 3.3 is install on HD )

So I hope, that I can find here some help of my problems.

( Sorry, my english isn't very good, so please be shure that I can read your answers )

Thanks a lot of all,

Ralf ( Germany )

Hunkah
11-09-2003, 05:11 AM
Hello Ralf,

Your English is better than my German! I only know two sentances!

Here check this site out.

http://www.linet-services.de/linux/knoppix.html

It is a live SQL-Ledger-Knoppix CD! I think that will give you both the best. Besides it is written in German.

Kakaomonster
11-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the very fast answer, but on this Site I found the first time sql-ledger. This Site don't have a Dowload. You can only write an eMail an they will be sent the knoppix CD on snakemail. But i read a lot of posts in other threads, that nobody became the cd.

Some peaople wait a lot of time of the CD, but nobody have this one :-( In German is no Download Site for this Knoppix with SQL-Ledger, maybe you Know a Site outsite of Germany where I can download this.

Ralf

Hunkah
11-10-2003, 03:21 AM
Sorry, I searched on Google and couldn't find one either.

That site I gave you was found using Google. That was the only one that I found that was even a little useful. I also read that there wasn't a download on that site, but I thought by now that they would have created one. Or maybe that you, being German, could find it. So I am out of help for you. Sorry again.

Kakaomonster
11-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Hello,

I search by Google too, but nothing was found out of this site. It is all in german and this is carfuel lovly for me because i can read everything ;-) ... so I think I call to the company today and than I see what they say.

I wrote it here down when I have speak with somebody from the company. ... Thanks and Bye