PDA

View Full Version : Knoppix with Arabic Language

awreneau
12-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Does KNOPPIX come with Arabic as an available language.

I have a user group in GA and a user is doing some work for a friend of his who is a missionary to a arabic speaking country.

He's currently using RH and I'm trying to get him to change over to Debian. Knoppix is my port of choice and I need some help with this one.

EdlinUser
12-09-2003, 04:50 PM

I have a user group in GA and a user is doing some work for a friend of his who is a missionary to a arabic speaking country.

He's currently using RH and I'm trying to get him to change over to Debian. Knoppix is my port of choice and I need some help with this one.

Go to DistroWatch and check Arabbix. I've downloaded and burned a copy. Looks like what you want. Good luck!

EdlinUser
12-09-2003, 04:52 PM

Go to DistroWatch and check Arabbix. I've downloaded and burned a copy. Looks like what you want. Good luck!

awreneau
12-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Thanks so much, that is exactly what I"m looking for. :D