PDA

View Full Version : hacking

illcuban
12-21-2003, 07:26 PM
k isit possible to put the knoppix cd in a friends pc or a company pc and tranfser wat they got in there drives in to the cd and then put the cd in my pc and get it on my pc :evil:

illcuban
12-21-2003, 07:28 PM
to transfer these so called fles or wat not it needs to be on a win 2000 os :twisted:

baldyeti
12-21-2003, 07:36 PM
You are aware that cdroms are read-only, aren't you?
You can read files from the live-cd, transfer them via a network if present,
burn them to cd-rw with k3b, copy to an usb external drive or key, a pile of
diskettes... You get the idea.

illcuban
12-21-2003, 07:48 PM
:evil: yes i get teh idea so how to knoppix live cd uswers hack or get into otehr ppl computers using this os with out putting it in the remote pc cuz i hack wit dramware something like that but i use that in win xp os im not sure if knoppix is compatible withtthat is there like another program that knoppix uses that is similer to a program that xconnects to teh remote pc useing its ip user id and pass :twisted:

turbinater
12-22-2003, 12:33 AM
Sorry, your posts are just too confusing; I have absolutly no clue what you are talking about.

Cuddles
12-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Ok, this is something I just "don't" get...

If all the people who use ANY technology to hack, or crack, or develop viruses, would apply the smallest of this same technology BACK into what they seem to want to distroy, where would the world be?

Amazing how this world works, I guess the only "excuse" they have for it all, is, "cause it's fun" ????

Oh well, I guess there are just "some things" one should just "never" get...
Cuddles

Austin
12-23-2003, 01:48 AM
not all hackers crack into other computers. not all do it for fun.

Austin
12-23-2003, 06:24 PM
and also, if u were to tranfer files from there comp to somethign, ud copy it to a floppy of urs, or one of those usb memerie card thingys.

u know the windows sam file fits on a floppy

zeroxeal
12-23-2003, 08:11 PM
wow this kids a total newbie, how bout you dont do this, yea just a thought... and if you type like that there isnt a chance in hell you can hack anything.

Austin
12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
wow this kids a total newbie, how bout you dont do this, yea just a thought... and if you type like that there isnt a chance in hell you can hack anything.

what are you talking about?
are you saying im a newbie because of my typing errors?