PDA

View Full Version : Roll up Firefox. How?

jooliaan
03-07-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm following a course about Linux where we're using Knoppix and by using Mozilla Suite I've noticed an interesting feature, so I would like to know if should be possible to replicate it also with Firefox.

What I mean is that when double clicking on the title bar of Mozilla the application rolls up in a way which lets visible only the title bar.
Then, just going on the rolled up status bar with the mouse arrow it comes back at its original status until the arrow is there, coming back rolled up when I move away the mouse arrow.
A second double click on the title bar instead take the application definitively back at its original status.

Due to my terrible english I hope that you did understand what I mean and if you did I'd like that you teach me how I can have the same roll up with Firefox.

Thanks in advance.
jooliaan

nmcphillips
03-07-2004, 07:42 PM
Hi Jooliaan, I was able to do the same thing with FireFox. Thanks for the tip. Your English is considerably better than my Italian. Chao

windos_no_thanks
03-07-2004, 08:50 PM
I was able to do the same thing with FireFox.

Yep, that is a feature of the window manager so it should work with any window regardless of what application is in it.