PDA

View Full Version : New in knoppix...

christal
03-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi all,

I have to install Knoppix in my mobile pc but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1 and it works well. The problem is that I have to give a demo of the program and it has to work instead of the SO. I heared about knoppix, but I have some questions:
- If I have to save my demo in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy and the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of their making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal

christal
03-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Hi all,

I want to use Knoppix but I have some questions before... I have to do a "demo" of my program generated in Linux Mandrake 9.1. The problem is that I have to give to other people a demo of my program and it has to work instead of their SO.
I heared about knoppix, but I have to know some things: I have to save my demo in the knoppix linux in order to make a daemon to include it in the start up process... is there any way to save this config and the demo files without using the floppy or the hard disk space? I have to give this demo to some different clients, so they have to have the option to easily install and load my demo instead of making this through their SO. The best way I think is the knoppix one, as the vmware program is not useful in these cases... but I would like a little bit more help...
Waiting you could guide me through these theme...
Best regards,
Christal