PDA

View Full Version : saveconfig doesn't work

henla464
04-09-2004, 09:59 PM
I tried to save my configuration using "Save KNOPPIX configuration" in the knoppix menu. The menu where you choose what to save pops up and then there pops up another where you choose where to save it (only floppy in my case). I click it, nothing happens. The floppy light doesn't go green and it is totally silent. I tried the floppy and it works (saved an OO document without problem).

Trying to find the problem I write "saveconfig" in a console. No diffrence, except that I now got error/warning messages in the console. This is what it said:
"
root@ttyp1[home]# saveconfig
umount:
Gtk-WARNING **: /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libqtpixmap.so: cannot read file data: Input/output error

Gtk-WARNING **: /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libqtpixmap.so: cannot read file data: Input/output error

/mnt/floppy: not found
"

Can someone please help me? Why doesn't it work? I have tried on two diffrent computers.

/Henrik Larsson