PDA

View Full Version : [driver probbs] - Intel PRO/wireless 2110 pcmcia driver.

MeglaW
03-02-2003, 05:18 AM
i give up, first off, im not a verry experienced linuxuser, tho i´v been running varius dists on serverbox for gw, so my knowlige might be just a bit limited, but anyway.

installed knoppix with knx-hdinstall on my laptop the other day, and all works verry, verry well, exept my wlan card..

iv searched freshmeat, this forum, google, linux.net, browsed i dont know howmanny howtows, and well, i just cant seem to find a driver that fitts..

anyone can help me with this?

i dont wanna run windows just to be able to irc in my kitchen. :)

aay
03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
i give up, first off, im not a verry experienced linuxuser, tho i´v been running varius dists on serverbox for gw, so my knowlige might be just a bit limited, but anyway.

installed knoppix with knx-hdinstall on my laptop the other day, and all works verry, verry well, exept my wlan card..

iv searched freshmeat, this forum, google, linux.net, browsed i dont know howmanny howtows, and well, i just cant seem to find a driver that fitts..

anyone can help me with this?

i dont wanna run windows just to be able to irc in my kitchen. :)

Well I'm not positive this will solve your problems, but you may just want to wait to the next release in which Klaus is supposed to go back to the orinoco_cs driver. It seems to work better. I'm waiting for this myself. Hopefully in the next two weeks or so we will have the next release.