I have been using Knoppix 3.6 for about two weeks now so I am new to linux and I would like for someone to answer these questions if they could, please. Thank you.

1) Why does btdownloadgui.py does not work? I get an error that libwxget2.4-python is not installed.

2) I have a printer connected to a serial port. When I run kaddprinterwizard, there is not detection of the serial port? It detects that I have 10 USB's but I only have two. It says that I can enter a URI. What is the URI? Is there a way that I can find out what the URI of my serial port is so that I could put this information into the URI box.

3) I have tried Kdevelop3. It has crashed on me several times. I get a diolog box that I can use to back trace to debug the error. When I do this, my screen gets filled up with message that says that no debugging symbol is found and than the system crashes on me and nothing works. I have to shut off the power and reboot to get the system to work. What is the back trace suppose to do? How can I get it to work so that when I get another crash of Kdevelop3 I can report the error to the authors?

4) When I try to compile a java project in Kdevelop3 I get an error that classpath is set incorectly. How can I set the correct classpath to compile the project? Where could I download class files in package org.kde because I think that they are not installed in Knoppix and the java project wants to import them?

5) I found several dead links in Knoppix that are pointing to files that seem to have been removed but the links have not been remove. Should I write them down and report them to someone or what?