I have now tried installing Knoppix to hardrive several times but I keep having problems. Although it boots up from the hardrive and into KDE etc, I notice various erros while it is loading in but they go too quick to read,
Most things appear to be working ok but I am having a lot of trouble trying to install anything and often get errors about various things missing.
I'm just wondering if there is an up-to-date, definitive tutorial on how to perform the hdd install?
I have found loads of information on google but nothing seems particularly recent and often different articles give slightly different information so I'm not sure which to follow.
One thing I keep wondering is whether I am supposed to do anything in particular after the new installation boots up because I feel I'm missing something and all the articles I've found basically say type knoppix-installer and follow the instructions.
I've been struggling with linux (first Gentoo and now Knoppix) and I just can't seem to get anywhere at all. I'm certainly not stupid and although I'm new to linux, I know my way round a computer.
I just seem to be missing something somewhere.