I have spent an hour searching the forum for the easiest way to do this and am not having much luck. Here is my situation. I was dual booting knoppix and xandros. knoppix was on hda1 and xandros was on hdb with a swap partition. I decided to give kanotix a run and when I installed it on hdb, I elected to install the grub boot loader to hda, thinking it would pick up kanotix on hdb. With Xandros, lilo was supplying my bootloader and was doing the job, but once I switched to kanotix, now only kanotix shows on boot. I have found several methods of fixing a dual boot with xp or win2k, but the linux dual boot instructions do not seem to apply to my situation. I am looking for the easiest way to get this done because I am going to write zeros to these drives soon anyway and dual boot kanotix/knoppix on seperate hd's. I need to get my mail off of knoppix mozilla mail and then I am good. Is there a way to make a boot floppy to get into hda/knoppix. I am leaving this to the pros because the last time I tried to "fix" lilo.conf or grub.conf/menu.lst I screwed it up royally.

any help would be appreciated

thanx

helios